SUNDAY Tribune Herald astrologer, Mahesh Bang, last year predicted that there would be global disasters that would grab world-wide attention.

At a high tea hosted by Bang and the Sunday Tribune in December, he advised people to be cautious from the end of December 2019 to January 2020.

This was because a rare configuration of the planets took place from December 25 until January where the six major planets came into one zodiac sign.

“These planets have different natures and to be in one zodiac sign was a congested situation. It’s a very rare occurrence that took place six to seven times in a century.”

Bang said this combination was not considered good in astrology, adding that it would disrupt the earth’s plate and cause an ongoing series of earthquakes and natural disasters for a few years to come.

Another important event Bang stated was that around this time an occurrence would plant the seed for a worldwide negative incident to take place that will draw global attention.

Among those mentioned include the America, Iran tussle.

During the last weeks of 2019, a US civilian died after Iran attacked an Iraqi base with missiles, leaving multiple members of the US military dead, according to the New York Times.

Among the countries hit with earthquakes was the south-western part of the island of Puerto Rico which was struck by a series of strong earthquakes.

There were volcanic eruptions in Mexico, New Zealand and Philippines.

“As this rare planetary configuration occurred, we witnessed the devastating wildfires across Australia. And now the deadly coronavirus in China which has claimed hundreds.

“I understand that the situation seems dire currently, however, things will improve. But we have to be cautious again between the period from March 29 to June 30 that would be tough for the world. Once we pass this time then there should be a solution and the situation will be under control,” said Bang.

error: Content is protected !!